1/0 AWG Anderson SB175 Battery Cable
with Jumper Cable Clamps
Terminal Clamp Detail:
- Heavy Duty Battery Terminal Clamp
- Current Rating: 600A
- Length: 6"
- Vinyl insulated handles
- Vinyl insulation is highly resistant to oil, acid, abrasion, chemicals, and ozone
- Heavy duty tension spring gives positive connection on front and sides
- AWG Size: 1/0
- Conductor Stranding: 975/30
No. of Strands: 975
- Strand Size: 30
- Nom. Insul. Thick. (in): 0.085
- Nom. O.D. (in): 0.533
- Approx LBS/MFT: 372.00
- Min. Temp: -50°C
- Max. Temp: 105°C
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Insul. Material: Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer Rubber (EPDM)
- Automotive Battery Cables
- Marine Battery Cables
- Solar Battery Banks
- Forklift Charge Cables
- Power RV Inverter Cables
- Welding Cable Leads
- Amplifier CAR Audio Wiring
- The SB175 plug will mate with other SB175 plugs of the SAME COLOR!
- SB175 will not mate with a larger or smaller plug style such as the SB50 or SB350.
- The plugs will only mate with their own series (SB175).
- Two SB175 plugs of the same color will mate even with different wire sizes
- Each Pure electrolytic fine stranded copper conductor.
- Rated 600 Volts Max with 105C Dry and 75C Wet (BC-5W2) temperature ratings and will remain flexible in extreme cold weather
- Jacket and insulation are resistant to oil, gas, salt water, heat, abrasion and sunlight
- Each cable come with a sealed adhesive lined heat shrink tubing to seal the connection.
Founded in 2013, Phillip Cable Manufacturing, Inc us a Small-Business Owned company located in Norcross, Georgia.
The company started operating its manufacturing in a garage with 5 employees – with dedication and perseverance, the company moved to a bigger facility in less than a year. Now, Phillip Cable Manufacturing employs 40-45 employees.
PCM is a growing company specializes in high quality cable assemblies and wiring harnesses for Military – land, sea, air applications. During the 2nd quarter of 2019, PCM has expanded its production to serve the need of cable assemblies for commercial use – heavy equipment, vehicles and the like.
Our Core Values
Phillip Cable Manufacturing operates a Quality Management System which complies with IS0 9001:2008, thus reflecting and complimenting our Total Quality Management philosophy in manufacturing and servicing to our customers requirements.
Phillip Cable Manufacturing also uses the directives of Mil-I-45208A as a basis for our quality assurance program. All materials are inspected upon arrival. The first step of every process is inspection. We have inspection points built into every manufacturing procedure as the assemblies are built. Before shipping, our Quality Assurance department does a final check for proper electrical and cosmetic details as well as adherence to customer specifications.