4 Gauge Welding Cable with Straight Top Post
- Our 4 gauge welding cable features a flexible black or red EPDM jacket for insulation with 0.06 thickness. This 4 AWG welding cable contains stranded 364/30 fully annealed bare copper conductors. This helps with the flexibility of the wire and adds to the conductivity that is needed in welding applications. This copper cable is rated for power supply applications up to 600 volts AC. As a leading distributor of welding cable, we are able to provide a number of value-added services for this product. Our 4 AWG welding cables are abrasion resistant yet flexible and feature great color retention which is important in welding applications when you need to differentiate between positive and negative cable ends. While similar to battery cable, there are a few key differences that make them useful in different cable applications. The main difference is that battery cable is made out of thicker strands of copper. This means that battery cable is less flexible and can only handle lower voltages.
- AWG Size: 4
- Conductor Stranding: 364/30
- No. of Strands: 364
- Strand Size 30
- Nom. Insul. Thick. (in): 0.060
- Nom. O.D. (in): 0.343
- Approx LBS/MFT: 147.00
- Min. Temp: -50°C
- Max. Temp: 105°C
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Insul. Material: Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer Rubber (EPDM)
- The SB175 plug will mate with other SB175 plugs of the SAME COLOR!
- SB175 will not mate with a larger or smaller plug style such as the SB50 or SB350.
- The plugs will only mate with their own series (SB175).
- Two SB175 plugs of the same color will mate even with different wire sizes
- Anderson SB175 with contact pins
- Top post (Positive and Negative)
All of our work is tested visually and electrically before delivery to our Customers.
MADE IN USA
Founded in 2013, Phillip Cable Manufacturing, Inc us a Small-Business Owned company located in Norcross, Georgia.
The company started operating its manufacturing in a garage with 5 employees – with dedication and perseverance, the company moved to a bigger facility in less than a year. Now, Phillip Cable Manufacturing employs 40-45 employees.
PCM is a growing company specializes in high quality cable assemblies and wiring harnesses for Military – land, sea, air applications. During the 2nd quarter of 2019, PCM has expanded its production to serve the need of cable assemblies for commercial use – heavy equipment, vehicles and the like.
Our Core Values
Phillip Cable Manufacturing operates a Quality Management System which complies with IS0 9001:2008, thus reflecting and complimenting our Total Quality Management philosophy in manufacturing and servicing to our customers requirements.
Phillip Cable Manufacturing also uses the directives of Mil-I-45208A as a basis for our quality assurance program. All materials are inspected upon arrival. The first step of every process is inspection. We have inspection points built into every manufacturing procedure as the assemblies are built. Before shipping, our Quality Assurance department does a final check for proper electrical and cosmetic details as well as adherence to customer specifications.